PREMIUM MATERIAL AND SPECIFICATION
i-stream diffrax IOLs are produced from an ultra purified monomer acrylate with 25% water content and hydrophobic
coated surface completely waterproof. This IOL combines the advantages of premium material with the diffractive multifocal optic
- Acrylic diffractive multifocal IOL with apodized design
- 14 concentric rings with gradually decreasing height
- Peripheral rings placed closer to each other
- Anterior peripheral surface is modified to act as refractive design
- Hydrophobic surface that avoids the risks of PCO formation
- 5° angulation with 360° square edge which helps to prevent
posterior capsule opacification/li>
- Elastic soft and flexible material easy to handle
- Monomeric structure with high internal memory shape that
guarantees fast recovery of geometry and IOL’s optical
characteristics after implantation
- Extreme biocompatible material with high UV rays absorption
APODIZED DIFFRACTIVE OPTICS
The optical diffractive apodized aspherical profile was developed using proprietary algorithms and the latest software.
The height of each step determines how the light coverage to the different focus. Steps are located in 5mm central zone suiting pupil sizes in various conditions.
In this way the apodization helped distributing energy in favour of near vision when reading in bright light, and in favour of distance vision when driving at night allowing a comfortable vision all day long.
The aspheric surface integrated with the diffractive profile is aberration correcting optic, which has been clinically proven to provide excellent vision in all conditions.
Negative aspheric characteristic of the IOL compensates spherical aberrations induced by cornea and guarantees optimal contrast sensitivity and maximum depth of focus. The diameter of its optics is 6.0mm the central 3.00mm of the optics provides a near added power of +3.0D.
necessario essere registrati ed effettuare il login